Saturday, April 19, 2008

M.L.T.R. - Take me to your heart


Michael Learns to Rock - Take me to your heart (将我留存心间)

Hiding from the rain and snow
藏身于雨雪之中
Ocultándome de la lluvia y la nieve

Trying to forget but I won't let go
努力忘记 但我怎能就这样离开你的想念
Intentando olvidar, pero no hay forma de dejarlo atrás

Looking at a crowded street
看着熙熙攘攘的街道
Mirando a la bulliciosa calle

Listening to my own heart beat
却只能听见自己的心跳
Escuchando los latidos de mi propio corazón

So many people
这么多的人
Tantas personas

All around the world
在世界上
En todas las partes de este mundo

Tell me where do i find
告诉我在哪里可以找到
Dime dónde encontrar

Someone like you girl
像你一样的女孩
A alguien como tú, chica

Take me to your heart
将我留存心间
Llévame hasta tu corazón

Take me to your soul
与你的灵魂相伴
Llévame hasta tu alma

Give me your hand before I'm old
给我你的手 在我老去之前
Dame tu mano antes de que me haga viejo

Show me what love is
请让我了解爱情是什么
Muéstrame qué es el amor

Haven't got a clue
我一点都不知道
No tengo la menor idea

Show me that wonders can be true
问奇迹上演
Muéstrame que lo increíble puede hacerse realidad

They say nothing lasts forever
他们说没有什么可以天长地久
Dicen que nada puede durar eternamente

We're only here today
我们也能此时相守
Sólo podemos disfrutar del momento

Love is now or never
爱情是现在或者永不回头
El amor es ahora o nunca

Bring me far away
请带我一起远走
Llévame bien lejos

Take me to your heart
将我留存心间
Llévame a tu corazón

Take me to your soul
与你的灵魂相伴
Llévame hasta tu alma

Give me your hand and hold me
给我你的手拥我入怀
Dame tu mano y cógeme

Show me what love is
请让我了解爱情是什么
Muéstrame qué es el amor

Be my guiding star
让星辰照亮我路
Séla estrella que guíe mi camino

It's easy take me to your heart
真的很简单 将我留存心间
Es fácil, llévame a tu corazón

Standing on a mountain high
站在高山之颠
De pie, en lo alto de una montaña

Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
看着月亮高挂于清澈的蓝天
Mirando la luna a través de un despejado cielo azul

I should go and see some friends
也许我应该去和朋友们在一起
Debería ir con unos amigos

But they don't really comprehend
但他们真的不了解我此时的心情
Pero no entienden de verdad mi corazón

Don't need too much talking
不需要繁琐的言语
No hacen faltan muchas palabras

Without saying anything
甚至可以一语不发
Ni siquiera hace falta decir nada

All I need is someone
我仅仅需要一个人
Todo lo que necesito es alguien

Who makes me wanna sing
一个能让我欢乐而歌的人
Que me haga desear cantar


No comments: